Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Seduction

Louise Huebner is the official witch of Los Angeles, and considering the high volume of batshit crazy crones running around in the city of angels, that is quite a high honor. In the extremely witchy year of 1969, Ms. Huebner released this album in the hopes of teaching the powers of seduction as well as educate the benighted public to the realities of witchcraft. Over the course of the album's run time. Louise, with the aide of reverb and spooky sound effects, demystifies such topics as demons, magick, and most important...witch fucking.

8 comments:

GRK. said...

Not to mention electronics by the same couple behind the Forbidden Planet soundtrack.

BXXXXZT! said...

I LOVE THIS RECORD

Mike Russo said...

i managed to get this record on a pure random online purchase... i was looking for witch-themed samples for my bands' album, and this is a goldmine!

fantastic!!

pavel said...

witchfukk! now i gotta listen to nifelheim...

Daniel said...

Ha,ha witch fucking...just made me think of when Conans' bangin' that witchbroad,then throws her into the fire...downloading.

Jive T said...

wow. nice to know the math about orgies.

ps - PLAN YOUR ORGY WITH CARE

Nina said...

Since I'm already an accomplished sex witch, I don't need any new spells, but I LOVE her reading of these. Great to have playing in the background while dressing for a late-night tryst.

abw said...

I'm SO going to play Orgies - A Tool Of Witchcraft the next time I have someone over. Thanks for sharing this.